Payment, Delivery, Returns & Refund
1. Terms of payment and delivery / delivery
Subject to a deviating regulation in individual cases, the following shall apply to payment and dispatch:
- The payment will be made in advance (by bank transfer in advance), Paypal or credit card. Jowissa AG reserves the right to exclude certain forms of payment, according to the results of a credit assessment.
- In the case of payment in advance or Paypal, the goods will be sent to the customer upon receipt of the transfer fee. In the case of payment by credit card, the customer's account is debited before shipment of the goods.
- If the customer orders from a country other than Switzerland, the United States or Germany, he will see the final consumer prices including taxes and packaging costs. Shipping costs are included in the final price for watch orders (eg. not accessory orders) from Switzerland, The United States and Germany. The customer may still have to pay the applicable customs duty in his country. For this the customer will be charged directly by the courier or the customs office in his country.
- In the case of payment in advance, the payment is to be made immediately after receipt of the order confirmation.
2. Right of revocation and refund for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal, whereby consumers are any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can not be attributed primarily to their commercial or independent occupation.
2.1. Right of withdrawal
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within a period of fourteen days without giving reasons and get a full refund. The period of revocation shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party you designate, which is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (JOWISSA Uhren AG, Dorfstrasse 12, 2544 Bettlach, Switzerland Tel .: +41 32 644 3040, e-mail: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (eg Letter or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can do this under 2.3. which is not required. In order to maintain the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
2.2. Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this agreement, we shall have to repay you without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has been received by us. For such repayment, we will use the same payment you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. We may refuse the repayment until we have recovered and tested the goods or until you have proved that you returned the goods in perfect condition, whichever is earlier. You must return the goods to us immediately or in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is respected when you send the goods before the end of the deadline of 14 days. The return is made at the account and risk of the customer at the headquarters of Jowissa AG in 2544 Bettlach. If the product shows signs of wear or damage after the return, which is attributable to improper handling, you must pay for the loss of value of the goods.
2.3. Sample Revocation Form
(If you want to revoke the contract and get refunded, please fill out this form and send it back)
JOWISSA Uhren AG, Dorfstrasse 12, 2544 Bettlach, Switzerland, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I hereby revoke the contract which I have concluded to purchase the following goods
Ordered on ________ / received on________
Name of the consumer
Item number and quantity